What is Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)? And Why Should You Care?
Where do coronaviruses come from?Corona infections are circling in animals and a portion of these coronaviruses have the capacity of transmitting among creatures and people. We call that an spillover event.
How can I protect myself from a coronavirus?
The coronaviruses typically cause respiratory side effects. So we suggest essential hand cleanliness, for example, washing your hands with cleanser and water and respiratory cleanliness, for example, when you sniffle, wheezing into your elbow. Approaches to ensure yourself against a potential creature source is maintain a strategic distance from superfluous unprotected contact with live creatures and to ensure that you wash your hands altogether after contact with creatures and furthermore to ensure your meat is cooked completely before consuming.
Take Simple steps to protect yourself from COVID-19
Clean your hands Regular Basis
· Wash your hands Regularly with soap and water for at least more than 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, gathering or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
· Wash your hands If soap including water are not easily available than use a hand sanitizer that contains at least minimum level of 60% alcohol. Cover all of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry if you are using hand sanitizer.
· Avoid unnecessary touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
· Dodge close contact with individuals who have Symptoms of Corona infection Put distance at least 2 to 3 meters between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community
According to The guardian coronavirus vaccine will be tested on human beings in beginning of April 2020 however there are there is a huge barrier of global immunization difference in each country and nation.
Is there any vaccine of Coronavieurs:
Is there treatment?Treatment for coronaviruses is not available in any country of the world also there is not any Vaccine available for it but symptoms can be treated. other than good supportive care:
take pain and fever medications
use a humidifier or take a hot shower
drink plenty of liquids
stay home and rest
If you are concerned about These symptoms, call a healthcare professional and tell them about recent Condition. Try not to go straight forwardly to the specialist's or emergency clinic, where you may contaminate others too
Major Symptoms of Corona virus:
People may be sick with Covid 19 virus for 1 to 14 days before developing symptoms. The most common symptoms of corona virus (Covid-19) disease are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Most people (about 90%) recover from the disease without needing any special treatment.
More rarely, the disease can be little bit serious and even fatal. Old persons and people Suffering with other medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), may be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill.
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing (severe cases)
The following symptoms Can appear 2-14 days after exposure.
Coronavirs is not deadly like before we have Viruses in World. Bird flu Virus Death Ratio is 40% of his Effected patient and Mers Coronavirus Patients Death ratio is 35 % and Third Virus is Ebola Virus his also death Ratio is 40% and Coronavirus death Ratio 2-3 % including all patients those already suffering from Diseases
|Coronavirus Death Ratio|
Consult a doctor for medical advice
Information Source WHO.